Why get involved in 'A Children's Charter for Learning'
This website hopes to:
- encourage schools to engage children in thinking about their learning at a timely moment in primary education, and to share these views with others
- encourage schools to consider and discuss the implications of the independent review on curriculum design and opportunities for learning
- promote the importance of 'pupil voice' and provide an opportunity for schools to capture children’s views and insights on learning
- engage young people in influencing the design of the new primary curriculum in their schools
- inform future contributions to the consultation on the primary curriculum.
We are currently taking submissions of charters from a group of pilot schools, who will be invited to share their charters on the dedicated area on this website.
The future plans for this project are to launch the project nationally, so that everyone can be involved in making their own charters for learning.
How to get involved ...